[CITE-Forum] CSW r3 tests and Atom outputschema

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Tue Apr 30 18:31:44 EDT 2013

Tom, Lorenzo:

The intent of csw-2.0.2-GetRecords-tc26.1 is to supply an unsupported
outputSchema value and elicit an exception report. Once upon a time
"http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" qualified as one ;-)

One could submit a bug report to change this to some other URI that
is unlikely to denote a supported format.

e.g. "http://example.org/unsupported"