[CITE-Forum] Testing Locally

BARIS KAZAR baris.kazar at oracle.com
Fri Apr 26 11:27:15 EDT 2013

Hi,-
May i ask the following problems with TeamEngine 4.0 tests?

1)
I think any exception for the following tests is ok, right?
Why are the tests forcing to have InvalidParameterValue exception?
I think the CTL codes are the same but previously TeamEngine did not enforce this.
wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc101.3
wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc202.1
wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc203.3

2)
Why is the whitespace at the end of the following wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc209.1.test not ignored?
Please check out http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/2011-March/000463.html
It seems this fix is not in TeamEngine 4.0 distribution
<message id="d207e12133_1"><![CDATA[FAILURE: Expected gml:pos of "34.94 -10.52" (found: 34.94 -10.52 ).]]></message>

3)
We still have the following issue: multiple values in gml:id attribute of ogc:GmlObjectId  element in wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc33.1 test.

If desired, i can post these in a separate thread.

Best regards
baris