[CITE-Forum] Testing Locally

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Thu Apr 18 13:22:22 EDT 2013

Baris,

Hmm. Looks like an HTTP connection issue. Do you use a web proxy?
Can you ping these hosts?

repo.maven.apache.org
svn.opengeospatial.org

If using a proxy server, you'll need to either modify your settings.xml
($HOME/.m2/settings.xml) or pass in some system properties directly.
See <http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html>.

e.g.
>mvn install -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxy_name -Dhttp.proxyPort=port_number

vn-revision-number-maven-plugin-1.13.pom