[CITE-Forum] Testing Locally

Richard Martell rmartell at galdosinc.com
Wed Apr 17 13:26:37 EDT 2013

Baris,

Version 4.0 of the test harness is currently in beta and has been publicly
deployed at <http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/>.

I recommend checking out and building the latest beta release (Maven 3 is
required):

<http://svn.code.sf.net/p/teamengine/code/tags/4.0-beta2/>

Running 'mvn install site' against the top-level POM will generate the
"Getting Started" guide (HTML and PDF docs in target/{site,pdf}).

The content on the "easytesting" page should be updated for the final
release.