[CITE-Forum] Testing Locally

BARIS KAZAR baris.kazar at oracle.com
Wed Apr 17 11:27:49 EDT 2013

Hi,-
  It seems that the code has been rearranged for TeamEngine if someone needs to locally test it.

The following web site is very helpful. Thanks very much.
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/easytesting

I have the following questions: (given that i prefer not to modify the TeamEngine code)

Which version of TeamEngine is being used for the official testing? Is it 4.0 or 3.2b?
According to the response, i would like to download the desired zip file from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/teamengine/files/Team%20Engine/

In the instructions, there is the second link for Sourceforge which has various versions.

for TeamEngine4.0:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/teamengine/files/Team%20Engine/4.0beta1/
can we just use teamengine-core-4.0-beta1-distribution.zip?

for TeamEngine3.2:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/teamengine/files/Team%20Engine/3.2b/
can we just use teamengine-3.2-bin.zip? Do we need anything from teamengine-3.2-src.zip?

The following link's TeamEngine (4.0) zip files does not seem to have much in it.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/teamengine/
This is the first Sourceforge link on the following URL http://cite.opengeospatial.org/easytesting

Overall, in my humble opinion, we need some more instructions for the easy testing URL.

Best regards
baris