[CITE-Forum] Building Team Engine OWS9 branch repository access

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:34:13 EDT 2012

Morning - I am in the process of building the team engine (in order to take part in the ows9 branch).

It looks like ows9 has switched from Ant to maven - the build instructions (https://portal.opengeospatial.org/wiki/OWS9/CiteTeamEngine) as for me to add credentials to settings.xml (in order to "unlock" a maven repository hosted in svn by the looks of things).

How can I obtain access to this repository, and thus be able to build the ows9 branch :-)

I also note that the official instructions (linked to from the sourceforge site) still refer to ant: http://cite.opengeospatial.org/node/65 - do you have a timeframe for transition to maven?
--
Jody Garnett