[CITE-Forum] Fwd: Error attempting to run SOS conformance tests

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Wed Oct 10 11:54:38 EDT 2012

Hi Kevin et al

We made a new binary release ( 3.2) a sourceforge. I have tested it and it works fine. If anybody encounters any issue, please let me know the testsuite you are testing  and send the logs.

Thank you.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/teamengine/files/Team%20Engine/3.2b/teamengine-3.2-bin.zip/download

Luis
Luis Bermudez