[CITE-Forum] Error attempting to run SOS conformance tests

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Thu Oct 4 15:52:02 EDT 2012

Hi Kevin

Thank you for reporting the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience

I downloaded TEAM Engine and did all the process myself, testing with the Reference Implementation [1] and the latest scripts [2]. I was able to confirm the error. I ran TE with other tests. I saw a similar problem.  We will work on solving this issue.

In the interim I suggest you use the web site:
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/

Or download the code and run the build file.

[1] http://sensorweb.demo.52north.org/52nSOSv3.2.1/sos
[2] https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sos/1.0.0/tags/r5

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact