[CITE-Forum] SPS 2.0 tests

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Mon Mar 26 01:27:32 EDT 2012

Dear Stephen Medders,

1.You can choose Http-GET or Http-Post or SOAP Binding below when setting the URL in the form.
2.Scripts just test if the service return correct responses when CITE send some SUBMIT requests with some different parameters.

Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan