[CITE-Forum] SOS 1.0.0 r2 Test Suite with TEAM Engine Beta release

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Sun Mar 25 23:41:00 EDT 2012

Dear Carsten,

Thank you for reporting these issues.

Q1. Which specifications are used?
Ans: The OGC specifications OWS 1.1 is used.  And the OGC 06-009r6 SOS specification document is used.
        The information page is wrong And we will modify it soon.

Q2. About 'version' parameter
Ans: The SOS 1.0.0 r2 scripts is wrong. We will modify it soon.

Q3. default URL.
Ans: The scripts cannot record any message from user, so the SOS location is set to the default URL.

Q4-Q6. failed tests.
Ans: We will test the scripts and will respond to these issues very soon.

Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan