[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.1.0 r4 test suite

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Fri Mar 16 17:17:30 EDT 2012

Dear Jean,

Details about the test:
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/test_engine/wfs/1.1.0/

All the tests and schemas are found in the OGC public SVN:
https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/

For WFS 1.1 r4 the tests and associated resources are here:
https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/wfs/1.1.0/tags/r4/

Here is where the tests are:
https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/wfs/1.1.0/tags/r4/src/

Main test:
https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/wfs/1.1.0/tags/r4/src/main.xml

Let us know if you need more help.

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.