[CITE-Forum] Wfs 1.1.0 test suite

Andreas Schmitz schmitz at lat-lon.de
Thu Mar 8 05:13:47 EST 2012

Jean Luc Daems wrote:

Hi,

> I'm trying to use the wfs 1.1.0 r4 test suite and it is really no obvious for
> me.
> For example, I've found no documentation about "how to load test
> data".

well, you can download the test data in GML format from the testing
page:

http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/

Since WFS is all about GML, no other formats are offered, but you're
free to load the test data into your WFS by any means you want.

> Can somebody send me docs "for beginners", pre-requisites, ... concerning this
> test suite.

The only prerequisite is that your service offers the test data and the
testing application schema.

Best regards, Andreas