[CITE-Forum] more wfs 1.1 fixes

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at opengeo.org
Wed Jun 6 01:08:27 EDT 2012

Ok, I think i have this sorted out now. But are still some typos in the wfs
1.1.0 trunk scripts I believe. I have attached a patch. Here is a summary
of the changes:

1. resources/xsd/ogc/ows/1.0.0/ows-1.0.0.xsd

There is still a reference to the old "xlink:simpleLink", which in the new
schema is "xlink:simpelAttrs"

2. resources/xsd/w3c/xlink/1999/xlink.xsd

The schemaLocation attribute for the xml schema is missing a slash. This is
what was causing the failure "could not find attribute xml:lang ..."

3. src/parsers.ctl

The references to the filter and ows schemas are wrong. "filter.xsd" ->
"filter-1.1.0.xsd" and "ows.xsd" -> "ows-1.0.0.xsd".