[CITE-Forum] more wfs 1.1 fixes

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at opengeo.org
Mon Jun 4 23:14:23 EDT 2012


HI all,

I have updated to the latest version of the wfs 1.1.0 trunk tests. Here are
the issues i ran into.

1. typo in build.xml

The build.xml files references an incorrect file. Patch attached.
build.xml.patch.

2. issues with xlink schema references

The trunk tests still don't compile for me. There was a recent commit that
went in for this issue but I still don't think it is fixed yet. I generated
a diff of the trunk against the r9 tag and attached the patch
(xlink.patch). WIth this patch the tests are actually runnable for me.

3. GetCapabilities tc9.2 and tc16.5

These tests use malformed URL's to test a service exception, but with the
way they specify the version there is really no way to really parse it out
and recognize. For instance:

<baseUrl>#request=GetCapabilities,service=WFS,version=1.1.0

I don't how it is possible to infer the version by parsing a proper query
string. I think the version needs to be specified directly after the query
string delimiter. Like this:

<baseUrl>?version=1.1.0&<rest of malformed url>

Patch attached (GetCapabiltiies.patch)

4. DescribeFeatureType tc4.4

This test doesn't specify a version but asserts a wfs 1.1.0 response.
Attached is a patch that changes the assertion to be more lax and not
actually validate agains the ows 1.0 schema. Instead just checking the
local name of the element.

5. GetFeature tc23.4

Same fix as (4), no version specified but asserts the ows 1.0 exception
schema. Patch attached.

6. GetFeature tc44.1

Same as 5 and 6 but this assertion does tests against the exception code
and the locator attributes. Fix doesn't validate against the ows 1.0 schema
but still asserts the value of the exception code and locator.

7. LockFeature invalid-request

The test uses the GET, which I think should be a post request. Patch
attached.

Hope that all makes sense.

-Justin

-- 
Justin Deoliveira
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org
Enterprise support for open source geospatial.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20120604/26151a43/attachment-0001.htm>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: build.xml.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 634 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20120604/26151a43/attachment-0006.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: GetCapabilities.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1916 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20120604/26151a43/attachment-0007.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: GetFeature-tc23.4.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1639 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20120604/26151a43/attachment-0008.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: GetFeature-tc44.1.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 2628 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20120604/26151a43/attachment-0009.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: LockFeature.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1151 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20120604/26151a43/attachment-0010.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: xlink.patch
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 12948 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20120604/26151a43/attachment-0011.obj>


More information about the CITE-Forum mailing list