[CITE-Forum] [SPS 2.0] CITE scripts patches

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Sun Jun 3 20:59:00 EDT 2012

Hi Henning,

        Thanks for your help and it helps a lot.
        We will fix those bug on next version (tag version r2).

        About the further notes:
                OWS 1.1.0 06-121r3 Table 8 — Exception codes for GetCapabilities operation
        exceptionCode value             Meaning of code                                                                 “locator” value
        MissingParameterValue           Operation request does not include a parameter value    Name of missing parameter
        InvalidParameterValue           Operation request contains an invalid parameter value   Name of parameter with invalid value

        So in those test : sps:core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoXXXXX.1,
        I think that the server shall return an Exception response with exceptionCode "MissingParameterValue" rather than "InvalidParameterValue".

Best wishes for your vacation!

Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan