[CITE-Forum] reminder vote New Motion - To Approve OGC Document Number 08-134r9 "Compliance Testing Program Policies and Procedures" as an official OGC policy and procedure document. - in the Technical Committee

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Thu Jul 26 16:21:50 EDT 2012

Dear all,

This is a reminder to vote on the new CITE P&P. So far we only have 9 votes and we need 37. There are important modifications regarding conformance classes and reference implementations.

Thank you !

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Begin forwarded message: