[CITE-Forum] SPSv2.0 SNAPSHOT available

Henning Bredel henningbredel at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 24 11:52:25 EDT 2012

Hi,

I deployed the current status of our SPS 2.0 development here:

http://vpn.52north.org/52n-sps-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

As you may expect, this is not a final location of deployment but should
be sufficient for first tests.

There is no persistency yet, so the available CITE SensorOffering has to
inserted again after a Service restart.

Task simulation has the following underlaying logic:
   => a mobile sensor can be tasked to measure some phenomena at a given
location
   => the sensor can be tasked twice, then it has to load batteries
before it gets available again
   => SubmitTasks shall send SWECommon text encoded parameter strings
   => have a look at the tasking parameters (via describeTasking) to see
how submit tasks shall be encoded
   => a DescribeResultAccess gives you information about how to
(theoretically) retrieve the data results

Please test (whatever test you might think is a good one) and give me
some feedback.

Thanks

   Henning