[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.0.0 GetFeature test case failure

Andreas Schmitz schmitz at lat-lon.de
Fri Feb 24 04:44:25 EST 2012

Alok Sarawat wrote:

Hi,

> I have attached DescribeFeatureType and GetFeature response with
> mail. According to DescribeFeatureType response it is a valid xml. I
> am not sure what is the problem with GetFeature response.
>
> Please let me know where is the problem.

you need to use the official CITE application schema that comes with the
test data, as these are used for validation. The geometry property for
cdf:Other is a standard gml:pointProperty, so instead of your cdf:Obj a
gml:pointProperty element is expected. Try validating the response
against the official schemas to see what else might need fixing.

Best regards,
Andreas