[CITE-Forum] WCS 1.0.0 compliance test working?

Larry Gilliam larry.gilliam at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 16 14:16:57 EST 2012

Hello,

I just tried the WCS 1.0.0 compliance test at
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/, on our MODAPS WCS at NASA.
My user name is lgilliam.

The first line in the test log says "Assertion: The WCS 1.0.0
implementation being
tested behaves properly"

However, on the results page its listed as 1 failure and 0 successes.
And towards the bottom of the results log, I see some Java exceptions
that seem to come from improper building of the describeCoverage:

Request d1e519_1:
   Method: get
Error in call to extension function {public org.w3c.dom.NodeList
com.occamlab.te.TECore.request(org.w3c.dom.Document,java.lang.String)
throws java.lang.Throwable}: Exception in extension function
java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol:
?SERVICE=WCS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=DescribeCoverage&COVERAGE=
Result: Failed

Thanks for any info. For reference here is the WCS URL I used:
http://modwebsrv.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/wcs/5/MOD021KM/getCapabilities?service=WCS&version=1.0.0&request=GetCapabilities&section=/

-Larry