[CITE-Forum] Regarding getmap:bbox-exponential test for WMS 1.3.0

Andreas Schmitz schmitz at lat-lon.de
Thu Feb 2 03:42:00 EST 2012

Yingqi Tang wrote:

Hi,

> One more question, when you see it working, what version of JRE/JDK you're
> using and also what web server you use to deploy the team engine? I can
> probably try with those combination to see if I can reproduce the problem.
> I still believe there is a double url encoding issue somewhere in test
> engine, what happens to other services may be that some web server may
> tolerate the double url encoded string.

I'm using the deegree implementation on Tomcat 6.0.29 with Java
1.6.0_26:

http://artefacts.deegree.org/libs-releases-local/org/deegree/deegree-compliance-tests/3.2-pre3/deegree-compliance-tests-3.2-pre3.war

> Can you try debugging into the first a few lines of "parse" method of
> HTTPParser class of test engine and see what url is sent?

Attached is a screenshot. As you can see, eg. the CRS and LAYERS
parameters are properly URL encoded, once.

Best regards,
Andreas