[CITE-Forum] TEAM Engine Beta Release 3.0
lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Wed Feb 1 14:06:18 EST 2012
I am very very pleased to announce a new deployment of the TEAM Engine at OGC corresponding to the Beta 3.0.
It contains a bunch of great improvements as well as new tests. If it works at expected it will be deployed at the production web site in the coming months.
My great appreciations to the contributors:
- Paul Daisey (Image Matters) - TEAM Engine and WMTS
- Andreas Schmitx (latlon) - WFS
- Tsung-Yen Li or Rocky (Feng-Chia University) - SOS, SPS and SensorML?
- Jinsongdi Yu (Jacobs University) - WCS and WCS EO
- Lorenzo Bigagli (NRCI) - CSW
- Updated to JAVA 6, running in Tomcat 6. Users should get better performance!
- Instead of the full test, it is possible to run only one or a set of tests. For example only mandatory or optional. Now users can run only the test that fails, until fixed!
- Reporting capabilities now includes other categories like: BEST_PRACTICE, SKIPPED and NOT_TESTED. Very useful for client testing!
- SPS 2.0
- SensorML 1.0.1
- WMTS 1.0
- WFS 1.1.0
- SOS 1.0.0
- WCS 2.0
- WCSEO 1.0
- CSW 2.0.2
More details about this release can be found at the CITE wiki: http://cite.opengeospatial.org/node/99
Than you all !!
Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office: +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax: +1 (202) 640-4339
The OGC: Making Location Count...
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
More information about the CITE-Forum