[CITE-Forum] Antw.: Feedback

Henning Bredel h.bredel at 52north.org
Tue Aug 21 06:33:56 EDT 2012

Rocky,

Thanks for your updates. As I can see, there are only two test failures
left to solve. I think this looks quite good so far :).

However, I have a questions regarding the test with id
"core-SPS.Submit-RequestNormal.1" where the script declares a failure
with message:

,---------------------------------------

Testing sps:core-SPS.Submit-RequestNormal.1
(s0013/d587e245_1/d587e712_1/d587e6870_1)...
                Assertion: All Submit request with valid parameters have
correct response.
                Sending DescribeTasking request with procedure
"http://www.52north.org/sensor/cite/1"
                FAILURE:  The root element from the response to a Submit
request "ExceptionReport" does not match the expected root element of
"SubmitResponse".
             Test sps:core-SPS.Submit-RequestNormal.1 Failed

Is it possible to print out the whole request or response to see what
the SPS considers to be incorrect?

Regarding the second failure for test with id
"core-SPS.GetStatus-RequestWithSinceButServiceNoSupport.1" I added a fix
to the SPS trunk. Before making a new deploy I would like to wait for
your answer to my question then.

Thanks!

   Henning