[CITE-Forum] Antw.: Feedback

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Mon Aug 20 11:18:59 EDT 2012

Hi, Henning,

        Thanks for your feedback.

        I have update those test scripts below to "https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sps/2.0/trunk/"

* core-SPS.GetCapabilities-PostRequestNullVersion.1
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNullTaskingParameters.1
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNullTarget.1
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestInvalidTarget.2
* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestNoProcedure.1
* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestNoProcedureDescriptionFormat.1
* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestInvalidValidTime.1
* core-SPS.GetStatus-RequestNoTask.1
* core-SPS.GetTask-RequestNoTask.1
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNoTarget.1
* core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoProcedure.1
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNoProcedure.1
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNoTaskingParameters.1
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestInvalidTaskingParameters.1
=>※※Skip this test because of error schema.
* core-SPS.GetCapabilities-PostRequestInvalidVersion.1
=> ※※change AcceptVersions values to be "999.999.999".
       The Exception code in the response must be VersionNegotiationFailed and omit locator parameter.
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestInvalidProcedure.1
=> ※※change taskingParameters parameters values.
* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestNoService.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: service in element DescribeSensor at http://www.opengis.net/swes/2.0".
* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestNoVersion.1
=> ※※locator change to " Expected attribute: version in element DescribeSensor at http://www.opengis.net/swes/2.0".
* core-SPS.GetStatus-RequestNoVersion.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: version in element GetStatus at http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0".
* core-SPS.GetTask-RequestNoService.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: service in element GetTask at http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0".
* core-SPS.GetTask-RequestNoVersion.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: version in element GetTask @http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0".
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNoService.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: service in element DescribeResultAccess at http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0".
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNoVersion.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: version in element DescribeResultAccess at http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0".
* core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoVersion.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: version in element DescribeTasking at http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0".
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNoService.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: service in element Submit at http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0".
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNoVersion.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: version in element Submit at http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0".
* core-SPS.GetStatus-RequestNoService.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: service in element GetStatus at http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0".
* core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoService.1
=> ※※locator change to "Expected attribute: service in element DescribeTasking at http://www.opengis.net/sps/2.0"
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestInvalidTarget.4
=> ※※locator value change to procedure
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNullProcedure.1
=> ※※no change.

Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan

thanks again for fixing the test scripts!

Here are the issues of the last test (runnning on trunk):

* core-SPS.GetCapabilities-PostRequestNullVersion.1
  => is not valid. testing a MissingParamterValue or InvalidParamterValud exception does not make sense
* core-SPS.GetCapabilities-PostRequestInvalidVersion.1
  => same
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNullTaskingParameters.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNullTarget.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestInvalidTarget.2
  => same

----

* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestNoService.1
  => locator has to provide validation errors which indicate why the request is invalid
[...]

  => not sure why the ctl is complaining here. Service does return an InvalidRequest code, please check locator value

----

* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNullProcedure.1
  => I guess the ctl should test a MissingParamterValueException instead an InvalidParamterValue (as an empty string is sent as procedure)

----

* core-SPS.Submit-RequestInvalidTaskingParameters.1
  => the tasking paramters are not valid against its schema. Within ctl selecting just a dateTime for tasking paramters won't result in an InvalidParameterValue exception
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNullTarget.1
  => same

I'd appreciate if you can have a further look on that issues and give me an update.

Thanks for providing the scripts and updates, as they are very helpful!
Found already some bugs to fix :)

Best

   Henning