[CITE-Forum] Antw.: Feedback

Henning Bredel h.bredel at 52north.org
Wed Aug 15 06:43:49 EDT 2012

Rocky,

thanks again for fixing the test scripts!

Here are the issues of the last test (runnning on trunk):

* core-SPS.GetCapabilities-PostRequestNullVersion.1
  => is not valid. testing a MissingParamterValue or
InvalidParamterValud exception does not make sense
* core-SPS.GetCapabilities-PostRequestInvalidVersion.1
  => same
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNullTaskingParameters.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNullTarget.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestInvalidTarget.2
  => same

----

* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestNoService.1
  => locator has to provide validation errors which indicate why the
request is invalid
* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestNoVersion.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestNoProcedure.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestNoProcedureDescriptionFormat.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeSensor-RequestInvalidValidTime.1
  => same
* core-SPS.GetStatus-RequestNoVersion.1
  => same
* core-SPS.GetStatus-RequestNoTask.1
  => same
* core-SPS.GetTask-RequestNoService.1
  => same
* core-SPS.GetTask-RequestNoVersion.1
  => same
* core-SPS.GetTask-RequestNoTask.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNoService.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNoVersion.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNoTarget.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoVersion.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoProcedure.1
  => same
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNoService.1
  => same
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNoVersion.1
  => same
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNoProcedure.1
  => same
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestInvalidProcedure.1
  => same
* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNoTaskingParameters.1
  => same
* core-SPS.GetStatus-RequestNoService.1
  => same
* core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoService.1
  => same

----

* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestInvalidTarget.4
  => not sure why the ctl is complaining here. Service does return an
InvalidRequest code, please check locator value

----

* core-SPS.Submit-RequestNullProcedure.1
  => I guess the ctl should test a MissingParamterValueException instead
an InvalidParamterValue (as an empty string is sent as procedure)

----

* core-SPS.Submit-RequestInvalidTaskingParameters.1
  => the tasking paramters are not valid against its schema. Within ctl
selecting just a dateTime for tasking paramters won't result in an
InvalidParameterValue exception
* core-SPS.DescribeResultAccess-RequestNullTarget.1
  => same

I'd appreciate if you can have a further look on that issues and give me
an update.

Thanks for providing the scripts and updates, as they are very helpful!
Found already some bugs to fix :)

Best

   Henning