[CITE-Forum] Antw.: [SPS 2.0] CITE scripts patches

h.bredel@52north.org h.bredel at 52north.org
Wed Aug 15 00:54:43 EDT 2012


Actually it is not too bad using a local teamengine, but it seems to be quite slow. Is it the cite testengine server which is a monster machine so that it performs so fast?

So far I could not figure out why teamengine runs so slow locally. Perhaps you have some tips and tricks to get it faster locally?

Best 

  Henning




----- Reply message -----
Von: "宗岩 Rocky" <rocky at gis.tw>
An: "Henning Bredel" <h.bredel at 52north.org>
Cc: "cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org" <cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org>, "Luis Bermudez (lbermudez at opengeospatial.org)" <lbermudez at opengeospatial.org>
Betreff: [CITE-Forum] [SPS 2.0] CITE scripts patches
Datum: Mi., Aug. 15, 2012 04:22


Hi, Henning,

        Sorry that I cannot update revision to "http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/"
        Maybe Luis can update it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan



-----Original Message-----
From: Henning Bredel [mailto:h.bredel at 52north.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 1:47 PM
To: 宗岩 Rocky
Cc: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org
Subject: Re: [CITE-Forum] [SPS 2.0] CITE scripts patches

Hi 宗岩 Rocky,

thanks for posting the link. I will run another test on them today and give some feedback then.

Is it possible to update the

   http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/

site too?

Best

   Henning

Am 14.08.2012 02:22, schrieb 宗岩 Rocky:
> Hi Henning
>
>          The tag version r2 link is :
>
>
> https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sps/2.0/tags/
> r2/
>
>          May be you can find all version tags on browser :
>
>
> https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sps/2.0/tags/
>
>          And if there are some small bugs fixed, the link will be :
>
>
> https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sps/2.0/trunk
> /
>
>
>          Now the trunk scripts is same to tag version r2 scripts.
>          Thanks for your reports.
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> 李宗岩 (Rocky)
> 助理工程師 assistant software engineer
> 逢甲大學地理資訊系統研究中心 GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University
> 04-24516669 #350
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Henning Bredel [mailto:h.bredel at 52north.org]
> Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 9:51 PM
> To: 宗岩 Rocky
> Cc: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org
> Subject: Re: [CITE-Forum] [SPS 2.0] CITE scripts patches
>
> Hey 宗岩 Rocky,
>
> I would like to get back to this thread, as I wondered if there is a new SPS 2.0 ctl tag version in the pipeline. I checked the SVN regularly but it seems no one is currently working on the scripts (at least no work was committed since the April 5th).
>
> Last week I mentioned it at the OWS CITE telco and Luis asked me to send him all the issues I found so far. However, before I start to collect all the issues, I wanted to be sure there is no new version available within next few days.
>
> For running tests I run 52n SPS 2.0 against test scripts which I had to adapt to fix some (in my eyes) major bugs. For sure these suggestions may not match specification's intent for 100%.
>
> Anyway, to be sure that the implementation I am working on is on the right track it would be good to run it against more recent test scripts than the tagged version 1 provide.
>
> I have checked out from
>
>
> https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sps/2.0/tags/
> r1
>
> If this is the wrong repository, I apologize and appreciate if you could tell me the right link.
>
> Thanks for sharing any update
>
>     Henning
>
> Am 04.06.2012 02:59, schrieb 宗岩 Rocky:
>> Hi Henning,
>>
>>           Thanks for your help and it helps a lot.
>>           We will fix those bug on next version (tag version r2).
>>
>>           About the further notes:
>>                   OWS 1.1.0 06-121r3 Table 8 — Exception codes for GetCapabilities operation
>>           exceptionCode value             Meaning of code                                                                 “locator” value
>>           MissingParameterValue           Operation request does not include a parameter value    Name of missing parameter
>>           InvalidParameterValue           Operation request contains an invalid parameter value   Name of parameter with invalid value
>>
>>           So in those test : sps:core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoXXXXX.1,
>>           I think that the server shall return an Exception response with exceptionCode "MissingParameterValue" rather than "InvalidParameterValue".
>>
>>
>> Best wishes for your vacation!
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> -
>> ------------------------------------------------------------
>> Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
>> assistant software engineer
>> GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: cite-forum-bounces+rocky=gis.tw at lists.opengeospatial.org
>> [mailto:cite-forum-bounces+rocky=gis.tw at lists.opengeospatial.org] On
>> Behalf Of Henning Bredel
>> Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 12:54 AM
>> To: cite-forum at lists.opengeospatial.org
>> Subject: [CITE-Forum] [SPS 2.0] CITE scripts patches
>>
>> I had a quick look at the SPS 2.0 test scripts and did some fixes (at least in my understanding). My fixes are based on tagged version r1.
>>
>> Some further notes:
>>     - sps:core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoService.1
>>      => missing service attribute leads to an InvalidParameterException as the attribute is mandatory (script is testing MissingParameterValue)
>>     - sps:core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoVersion.1
>>      => same here
>>     - sps:core-SPS.DescribeTasking-RequestNoProcedure.1
>>      => same here
>>
>> That's for now---I will be on vacation the next two weeks so there will be no updates on this from my side. Anyway, I hope this helps a bit.
>>
>> Best
>>
>>      Henning
>>
>> --
>> Henning Bredel
>> 52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
>> Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
>> 48155 Münster
>> Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-34
>> Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
>> email: h.bredel at 52North.org
>> 52North-site: http://www.52north.org
>> General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk Local Court
>> Muenster HRB 10849
>>
>>
>> -----Disclaimer-----
>> 本郵件含有逢甲大學地理資訊系統研究中心機密資訊、或受法律保護之資料,唯有原發信人指定之收信人得閱讀或使用本郵件之內容。如您並非被指定之收信
>>>> ,請立即將本郵件及所有附件予以刪除;請勿揭露、儲存或使用本郵件之任何資訊,並請您立即告知原發信人rocky at gis.tw本郵件的傳遞錯誤。
>>>> 謝您的合作。
>> This e-mail transmission and any attachments contain information from Geographic Information Systems Research Center of Feng Chia University. The information is confidential and/or privileged and intended to be solely for the use of the individuals or entity named in this e-mail transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, saving or use of the contents of this e-mail transmission and attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the e-mail and attachments. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
>> GIS RESEARCH CENTER, FCU http://www.gis.tw .Tel: 886-4-24516669
>>
>
>
> --
> Henning Bredel
> 52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH
> Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
> 48155 Münster
> Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-34
> Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
> email: h.bredel at 52North.org
> 52North-site: http://www.52north.org
> General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk Local Court
> Muenster HRB 10849
>
>
> -----Disclaimer-----
> 本郵件含有逢甲大學地理資訊系統研究中心機密資訊、或受法律保護之資料,唯有原發信人指定之收信人得閱讀或使用本郵件之內容。如您並非被指定之收信人
> ,請立即將本郵件及所有附件予以刪除;請勿揭露、儲存或使用本郵件之任何資訊,並請您立即告知原發信人rocky at gis.tw本郵件的傳遞錯誤。謝
> 謝您的合作。
> This e-mail transmission and any attachments contain information from Geographic Information Systems Research Center of Feng Chia University. The information is confidential and/or privileged and intended to be solely for the use of the individuals or entity named in this e-mail transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, saving or use of the contents of this e-mail transmission and attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the e-mail and attachments. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
> GIS RESEARCH CENTER, FCU http://www.gis.tw .Tel: 886-4-24516669
>


--
Henning Bredel
52°North Initiative for Geospatial Open Source Software GmbH Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
48155 Münster
Fon: +49-(0)-251–396371-34
Fax: +49-(0)-251–396371-11
email: h.bredel at 52North.org
52North-site: http://www.52north.org
General Managers: Dr. Albert Remke, Dr. Andreas Wytzisk Local Court Muenster HRB 10849


-----Disclaimer-----
本郵件含有逢甲大學地理資訊系統研究中心機密資訊、或受法律保護之資料,唯有原發信人指定之收信人得閱讀或使用本郵件之內容。如您並非被指定之收信人,請立即將本郵件及所有附件予以刪除;請勿揭露、儲存或使用本郵件之任何資訊,並請您立即告知原發信人rocky at gis.tw本郵件的傳遞錯誤。謝謝您的合作。
This e-mail transmission and any attachments contain information from Geographic Information Systems Research Center of Feng Chia University. The information is confidential and/or privileged and intended to be solely for the use of the individuals or entity named in this e-mail transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, saving or use of the contents of this e-mail transmission and attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the e-mail and attachments. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
GIS RESEARCH CENTER, FCU http://www.gis.tw .Tel: 886-4-24516669
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.opengeospatial.org/pipermail/cite-forum/attachments/20120815/6d6f9f99/attachment-0001.htm>


More information about the CITE-Forum mailing list