[CITE-Forum] Feedback

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Tue Aug 14 22:18:04 EDT 2012

Hi, Henning,

        Thanks for your feedback.
        I thought the null parameter or elements value is also an " InvalidParamterValue" exception.
        It seems you are right.
        I have correct those errors and other tests.
        Please check the newest scripts "https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sps/2.0/trunk/".

Best

Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan