[CITE-Forum] [SPS 2.0] CITE scripts patches

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Mon Aug 13 20:22:41 EDT 2012

Hi Henning

        The tag version r2 link is :

                https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sps/2.0/tags/r2/

        May be you can find all version tags on browser :

                https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sps/2.0/tags/

        And if there are some small bugs fixed, the link will be :

                https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/sps/2.0/trunk/

        Now the trunk scripts is same to tag version r2 scripts.
        Thanks for your reports.

李宗岩 (Rocky)
助理工程師 assistant software engineer
逢甲大學地理資訊系統研究中心 GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University
04-24516669 #350