[CITE-Forum] [SPS 2.0] CITE scripts patches

Henning Bredel h.bredel at 52north.org
Mon Aug 13 10:53:20 EDT 2012

By the way:

I have a new version up and running here:

   http://sensorweb.demo.52north.org/52n-sps-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/

You can use this service to test against the TEAM engine

   http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/viewSessions.jsp

Choose OGC SPS version 2.0.0 to see the results of ctl scripts tagged
with r1 in SVN.

Best

   Henning