[CITE-Forum] SOS 1.0.0 r2 Test Suite with TEAM Engine Beta release

Carsten Hollmann c.hollmann at 52north.org
Tue Apr 17 09:50:02 EDT 2012

Dear Luiz,

yes, the current SVN revision of the 52North SOS passing the SOS 1.0.0
r3 test using the beta engine.

By default configuration, the 52North SOS supports full encoded feature
in the GetObservation response document (e.g. SamplingPoint) which is
currently not supported in the SOS 1.0.0 r3 (correct me if I am wrong).
To pass the test, the property 'conf.sos.foiEncodedInObservation' have
to be set to false. If it is set to false, the features are not full
encoded in the GetObservation response document.

Best Regards.
Carsten