[CITE-Forum] SOS 1.0.0 r2 Test Suite with TEAM Engine Beta release

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Fri Apr 6 05:44:52 EDT 2012

Dear Carsten:

        I use this TEAM-Engine url: http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/ to test your service "http://188.111.111.60/52nSOSv350_100/sos", And I got different results.
        Maybe you can test your service by this URL.
        Or you can download the newest scripts and TEAM-Engine server to test on your own PC.
        The newest scripts: https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/
        The newest TEAM-Engine: https://teamengine.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/teamengine/tags/beta-3.1

Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan