[CITE-Forum] New Release TEAM Engine beta 3.1

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Thu Apr 5 15:39:26 EDT 2012

All

We have a new TEAM Engine release that fixes some issues some of you were having in the latest weeks.
This release reverted to TEAM Engine revision r674.We also added the latest fixes of the following tests:

wfs 1.1.0 - http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/wfs-1.1.0-r9/relnotes.txt
wms 1.3.0 - http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/wms-1.3.0-r3/relnotes.txt
wcs 2.0.0 - http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/wcs-2.0.0-r5/relnotes.txt
sps 2,0.0 - http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/sps-2.0-r1/relnotes.txt
sos 1.0.0 - http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2/sos-1.0.0-r3/relnotes.txt

wmts test was removed, since it required the latest TEAM Engine.

Please exercise this release since we want to move it to operational in the week of the 16th of April.

For those folks testing WFS 1.1.0 and WMS 1.3.0 these two servers pass the test with the latest test suites revisions:

http://cite.lat-lon.de/deegree-compliance-tests-3.1.2/services/wfs110?service=WFS&version=1.1.0&request=GetCapabilities
(with option: "WFS-XLink : Implements the GetGmlObject request and supports (local) XLink processing in GetFeature requests." )

http://cite.lat-lon.de/deegree-compliance-tests-3.1.2/services/wms?service=WMS&version=1.3.0&request=GetCapabilities

The TEAM Engine release can be found at
https://teamengine.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/teamengine/tags/beta-3.1

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.