[CITE-Forum] SOS 1.0.0 r2 Test Suite with TEAM Engine Beta release

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Wed Apr 4 20:08:41 EDT 2012

Dear Carsten,

        We still check the error about the test " sos:core-main" that all sub test are passed but the test sos:core-main failed.

        But I don't get error message when testing " sos:general-SOS.General-InvalidRequest.1" and " sos:core-main".
        Maybe you can send me the log file or give me an URL to test your service.

        Thank you.

Tsung-Yen Lee (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University Taiwan