[CITE-Forum] WCS 1.0.0 validation

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Mon Apr 2 16:28:30 EDT 2012

Dear Larry,

Where did you copy the schemas from ? It was not clear from the wiki

I see that the corrigendum changed the schemas as stated in the notes of the test

Also I see two sets of schemas used at TEAM Engine

xsd/wcs/1.0.0_c1 refers to the corrigendum.

I also tested in Oxygen and was not able to validate the schemas.

Luis Bermudez
lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
+1 (301) 760-7323

The OGC: Making Location Count...