[CITE-Forum] How to use the <ctl:context> element

Janis Blank blank at supportgis.de
Wed Sep 14 06:35:54 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I recently discovered the possibility of using ctl:context to access an xml document fetched to memory from other tests without passing a copy of it to every single test as a parameter (This is, for example, used by the Web Map Service 1.3.0 Test scripts, downloadable at http://cite.opengeospatial.org/developer). Unfortunately the CTL-documentation doesn't give many hints on the actual usage and I can't make much sense out of what I have seen in existing tests.
It would be great if somebody who already used this feature could give a description on it's usage.

Thanks in advance
Janis

--
--------------------------------------