[CITE-Forum] FW: Error when execute SOS 1.0.0 CITE test.

宗岩 Rocky rocky at gis.tw
Mon Nov 28 21:03:59 EST 2011

Hello ,

        I got a problem when testing his SOS 1.0.0 web service on http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/ .

       The problem is :

Error in call to extension function {public org.w3c.dom.NodeList com.occamlab.te.TECore.request(org.w3c.dom.Document,java.lang.String) throws java.lang.Throwable}: Exception in extension function java.lang.Exception: Error invoking parser {http://www.occamlab.com/te/parsers}XMLValidatingParser org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

      The URL http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd is not a valid xsd file.

       Test Name: owsTests:ows-OWS.GetCapabilities.1

    Part of scripts:

<parsers:XMLValidatingParser>

<parsers:schemas>

<parsers:schema type="url">http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd</parsers:schema<http://www.w3.org/2001/xml.xsd%3c/parsers:schema>>

        <parsers:schema>

                <xsl:attribute name="type">

                    <xsl:value-of select="$capabilitiesResponseSchemaType"/>

                </xsl:attribute>

                <xsl:value-of select="$capabilitiesResponseSchemaLocation"/>

        </parsers:schema>

</parsers:schemas>

</parsers:XMLValidatingParser>

PS. I don’t get this problem when testing the web service in my pc.
The scripts in my pc is same to those on http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/ .

Tsung-Yen Li (Rocky)
assistant software engineer
GIS Research Center, Feng-Chia University
Taiwan

-----Disclaimer-----
本郵件含有逢甲大學地理資訊系統研究中心機密資訊、或受法律保護之資料,唯有原發信人指定之收信人得閱讀或使用本郵件之內容。如您並非被指定之收信人,請立即將本郵件及所有附件予以刪除;請勿揭露、儲存或使用本郵件之任何資訊,並請您立即告知原發信人rocky at gis.tw本郵件的傳遞錯誤。謝謝您的合作。
This e-mail transmission and any attachments contain information from Geographic Information Systems Research Center of Feng Chia University. The information is confidential and/or privileged and intended to be solely for the use of the individuals or entity named in this e-mail transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, saving or use of the contents of this e-mail transmission and attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email transmission in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the e-mail and attachments. We greatly appreciate your cooperation.
GIS RESEARCH CENTER, FCU http://www.gis.tw .Tel: 886-4-24516669