[CITE-Forum] OGC TEAM Engine Test Failure - WMS 1.1.1

Fergus Brazier Fergus.Brazier at cadcorp.com
Fri May 27 09:41:52 EDT 2011

Hi,

We don't really want to reconfigure our service just to pass the AUTO SRS tests.

We have been testing using the on-line engine at http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine/ .

I have noticed from some posts that sometimes the online engine isn't working, how do we find out when it is back up and running?

If we set up the TEAM Engine locally, can we add parameters in order for the tests to pass or bypass the AUTO SRS's?

Kind regards,

Fergus