[CITE-Forum] Teamengine warnings

Sven Böhme boehme at supportgis.de
Tue May 3 03:01:06 EDT 2011

Dear Luis!

I think that´s not what we are looking for. We
create some ctl scripts to test metadata. With the
command ctl:fail we create error messages. For
example:

<xsl:if
test="not($response//gmd:identificationInfo[1]/*/gmd:citation/*/gmd:title/gco:CharacterString)">
<ctl:message>Resource title must be of type
"CharacterString" as described in ISO/TC
221</ctl:message>
*<ctl:fail/>*
</xsl:if>

Is there command like ctl:warning that behaves
like fail but creates a simple warning instead.

Regards
Sven

Am 02.05.2011 17:36, schrieb Luis Bermudez:
> Dear Sven,
>
> In that document section 10.4.2 Encoding, explains configuration of XMLValidatingParser: ignoreWarnings="true|false". Is this what you are looking for ?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Luis
>
> Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
> Director of Interoperability Certification
> Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
> Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
> http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact
>

> The OGC: Making Location Count...
>
> -----------------------------------
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
> -----------------------------------
>

> On Apr 28, 2011, at 10:09 AM, Sven Böhme wrote:
>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> we use the TEAMEngine in our own application for compliance testing. We really appreciate your work!
>>
>> Our question: We like to differ between errors and warnings. Is the a command to issuing a warning? We didn´t find any solution in the official documentation (http://portal.opengeospatial.org/modules/admin/license_agreement.php?suppressHeaders=0&access_license_id=3&target=http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=33085)
>>
>> Best regards
>> Sven
>>
>> --
>> --------------------------------------