[CITE-Forum] Teamengine warnings

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Mon May 2 11:36:43 EDT 2011

Dear Sven,

In that document section 10.4.2 Encoding, explains configuration of XMLValidatingParser: ignoreWarnings="true|false". Is this what you are looking for ?

Best Regards,

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.