[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.1.0 on Geoserver 2.1.0

Andreas Schmitz schmitz at lat-lon.de
Tue Jun 14 08:18:27 EDT 2011

manjusha ganjewar wrote:

Hi,

>    Can someone please help me with the below query. I have configured
>    WFS 1.1.0 on Geoserver 2.1.0 (OS Linux) with PostGIS database, but
>    I am getting the following error.
>
> ***********Error******************
> Testing wfs:wfs-main (s0007)...
>    Assertion: WFS 1.1.0 Tests
>    Testing wfs:readiness-tests (s0007/d1e35143_1)...
>     Assertion:
>     Assess readiness of the IUT. Check the retrieved capabilities document for
>     available service endpoints; determine if the service is available and
>         is ready to undergo further testing.
>       Testing ctl:SchematronValidatingParser (s0007/d1e35143_1/d1e562_1)...
>          Assertion: Validate an XML instance against a Schematron schema using the given phase.
>          Total number of errors detected: 1
>          Error 1: Line 187 - assertion failed:
>            DefaultSRS value is not a valid URI (invalid scheme name or URN namespace identifier).
>            The DefaultSRS is urn:x-ogc:def:crs:EPSG:4326.
>       Test ctl:SchematronValidatingParser Failed
>       FAILURE: The resulting wfs:FeatureCollection must include at least 4 sf:PrimitiveGeoFeature instances from the test data set.
>    Test wfs:readiness-tests Failed
> Test wfs:wfs-main Failed (Inherited failure)

I think you're getting the error because the naming scheme for crs URIs
of the latest CITE WFS 1.1.0 tests switched to the official one, but
GeoServer does not support it yet. You can either switch back to an
older version of the scripts (the tags r0-r3 use the older scheme,
starting from r4 the new scheme is used).

Best regards, Andreas