[CITE-Forum] OGC TEAM Engine WFS 1.0.0 testing

Andreas Schmitz schmitz at lat-lon.de
Tue Jun 14 08:09:43 EDT 2011

Fergus Brazier wrote:

Hi,

[snip]
> Result: Failed
> The responses do not include the Feature Type definitions inline, but do so via xsd:import.
> Is this type of response supported?

for the 1.0.0 scripts, this is unfortunately not fully supported. IIRC
the scripts expect at least one of the feature types to be described in
the response schema (the rest may be imported via <import>). I think the
problem arises from the multiple namespaces the test data uses, but I'm
a little unsure about the details (the scripts seem indeed to check
manually for the description of at least one of the feature types).

Best regards, Andreas