[CITE-Forum] Fwd: Re: Problem in WCS 2.0 Testing

rajeshp at scanpointgeomatics.com rajeshp at scanpointgeomatics.com
Thu Jul 28 07:22:48 EDT 2011

Thankyou for your prompt reply. my service end point is :

Rajesh Patel

B/H Town Hall, Ashram Road
Ahmedabad-380 006, Gujarat, INDIA[P] +91 79 26575371 [F] +91 79 26575584 www.scanpointgeomatics.comThis e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message.