[CITE-Forum] Problem in WCS 2.0 Testing

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Wed Jul 27 17:22:21 EDT 2011

Dear Rajesh,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are investigating.

Can you please provide your service end point ?

Thank you !

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.