[CITE-Forum] Compliance and TEAM Engine wishes

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Fri Jul 22 11:43:14 EDT 2011

All,

We are doing strategic planning and I would like your feedback about TEAM Engine and Compliance Program improvements. Please send me your comments (wishes) by Wed July 27.

Thank you very much!

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.