[CITE-Forum] wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc34.1

Andreas Schmitz schmitz at lat-lon.de
Tue Jan 18 03:15:22 EST 2011

Baris Kazar wrote:

Hi,

>  I dont know why one should not allow GmlObjectId and FeatureId together until
> FeatureId is abandoned. So, i am not sure there should be an exception for
> wfs-1.1.0-Basic-GetFeature-tc34.1.

this is specified on page 15 of the filter encoding spec v. 1.1.0,
quote:

Using the <GmlObjectId> or <FeatureId> elements that may substitute for
the <_Id> element, a filter can conveniently encode a reference to one
or more enumerated feature instances, or to feature components
identified by gml:id attributes, including geometries, topologies, and
complex attributes. However, note that all of the <_Id> elements in a
<Filter> must be either GmlObjectIds or FeatureIds; the two types cannot
be used together.

Best regards, Andreas