[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.0 DescribeFeatureType compliancy

Jeroen Dries jeroen.dries at luciad.com
Tue Jan 4 03:43:43 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm having problems with the WFS 1.0.0 DescribeFeatureType tests, basically
all of them fail. However we already passed these tests earlier on and we
still return the same schema.

I additionally ran the GMLSchemaValidator from the svn repository on the same
schema and it does not report any errors. I tried running it both with and
without feature types.

I have the test logs available, so I can send them off list if that would be
helpful.

best regards,
Jeroen

Jeroen Dries - Software Engineer
T +32 16 23 95 91 | jeroen.dries at luciad.com
LUCIAD - high performance visualization
Wetenschapspark Arenberg | Gaston Geenslaan 11
3001 Leuven | Belgium | www.luciad.com