[CITE-Forum] running CITE tests on command line

Kralidis,Tom [Ontario] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Wed Feb 16 10:33:42 EST 2011

Hi: I am running the CITE tests at the command line per
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/node/65 against the CSW testsuite.

I tried this and am getting the following:

$ ./bin/test.sh -source=scripts/csw-2.0.2-r2/ctl  -logdir=sessions No
working directory supplied.  Using /tmp/te_work Testing suite
csw:csw-2.0.2-compliance-suite...
   Testing csw:Main (s0002)...
      Assertion: The implementation under test minimally conforms to the
CSW
      part (Clause 10) of Catalogue 2.0.2 (OGC 07-006r1).
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.awt.HeadlessException:
No X11 DISPLAY variable was set, but this program performed an operation
which requires it.
        at
java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.checkHeadless(GraphicsEnvironment.java:159)
        at java.awt.Window.<init>(Window.java:431)
        at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:403)
        at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:368)
        at javax.swing.JFrame.<init>(JFrame.java:163)
        at com.occamlab.te.SwingForm.<init>(SwingForm.java:194)
        at com.occamlab.te.SwingForm.<init>(SwingForm.java:36)
        at com.occamlab.te.SwingForm$Invoker.run(SwingForm.java:56)
        at
java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.
java:269)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.jav
a:184)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.
java:174)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
        at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

I am working on a non X11 command line (ssh'ing into my dev box).  Is
there anyway to disable X11?

Thanks

..Tom