[CITE-Forum] TEAM Engine release moved to January 2012

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Fri Dec 16 15:29:59 EST 2011

Hi Stephan,

The XML catalog can also be a possible solution. It will require changes in TEAM Engine. We would need to look and test carefully this option, which we haven't done. I prefer to minimize this type of changes in TEAM Engine.

Simpler, any maybe more time consuming, is to do changes in the tests.  I think it is good to have per test a copy of the schemas inside the test folder. This way we have a better controlled environment for each test.

But if someone is wiling to look at TEAM Engine and suggest the changes on the code and provide an example of the catalog configuration, will be great!

Luis
Luis Bermudez
lbermudez at opengeospatial.org

The OGC: Making Location Count...