[CITE-Forum] TEAM Engine release moved to January 2012

Luis Bermudez lbermudez at opengeospatial.org
Thu Dec 15 15:28:55 EST 2011

All,

We were planning a new release for OGC TEAM Engine beta and production in November-December of 2011. We have one big remaining issue which is related to  the failing of TEAM Engine when repeatedly validating W3C schemas. While doing some investigation and help from Kevin, Chuck, Paul and Andreas we were able to come to a good solution that will at the same time improve the performance of the tests.

We need to change validating of schemas to local schemas, which will require the following for some tests (e.g. SPS):

1) Put the appropriate OGC and W3C schemas under resources. A good example is what Andreas did with WFS 1.3 [1]. See under trunk:  resources/xsd/ogc ...

2) Change in the ctl code how the parsing/validation is done. Instead of doing:
   <parsers:schema type="url">
    we need to do:
    <parsers:schema type="resource">

     Again a good example is [2] see line 25.

For this reason. I will postpone the new beta and production releases to January. In the interim, if someone is interested in the latest tests and TEAM Engine, you can download the almost ready configured TEAM Engine at OGC SVN [3]. I have tested it successfully with WFS and WMS. It is almost ready because the svn externals defined at the scripts folder may be slightly modified for the next release.

[1] https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/wfs/1.1.0/trunk
[2] https://svn.opengeospatial.org:8443/ogc-projects/cite/scripts/wfs/1.1.0/tags/r8/src/parsers.ctl
[3] https://svn.opengeospatial.org/ogc-projects/cite/engine/beta/trunk.

If someone has an issue regarding the postpone of the new releases, please let me know.

Best Regards !

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.