[CITE-Forum] WFS 1.1 DescribeFeatureType tests broken

Jeroen Dries jeroen.dries at luciad.com
Mon Aug 29 08:26:23 EDT 2011

Hi,

while running the WFS 1.1 compliancy test at
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/teamengine

I get failures for the describeFeatureType tests like this:
Error in call to extension function {public org.w3c.dom.NodeList
com.occamlab.te.TECore.request(org.w3c.dom.Document,java.lang.String) throws
java.lang.Throwable}: Exception in extension function java.lang.Exception:
Error invoking parser
{http://teamengine.sourceforge.net/parsers}XMLValidatingParser.XMLSchema
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: s4s-elt-invalid-content.1: The content of '#AnonType_schema' is invalid.  Element 'attribute' is invalid, misplaced, or occurs too often.
Result: Failed
It also takes a lot longer than normal to execute these tests. When I push the
'Execute this test again' button a couple of times, it sometimes succeeds.

The same tests at http://cite.opengeospatial.org/te2 also work fine, and my
local version of the teamengine also works.

Any ideas?

thanks,
Jeroen

Jeroen Dries - Software Engineer
T +32 16 23 95 91 | jeroen.dries at luciad.com
LUCIAD - high performance visualization
Wetenschapspark Arenberg | Gaston Geenslaan 11
3001 Leuven | Belgium | www.luciad.com