[CITE-Forum] [CITE.SC] beta TEAM Engine updated 2010-09-21

Jeroen Dries jeroen.dries at luciad.com
Thu Sep 30 05:38:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

I restarted our server today with the fix, but the compliancy test still gives
me the same error. Both my http response headers and my xml headers now have
the charset set to UTF-8.

The encoding is only wrong in the top-level log file, all other files are
correct.  Does anyone know if there is a difference in how the capabilities
file is handled by the teamengine between these tests?

best regards,
Jeroen

Jeroen Dries - Software Engineer
T +32 16 23 95 91 | jeroen.dries at luciad.com
LUCIAD - high performance visualization
Wetenschapspark Arenberg | Gaston Geenslaan 11
3001 Leuven | Belgium | www.luciad.com